Landscape design - Plans and Architectural drawings
Creating a landscape design starts with a landscape design plan or architectural drawing. The first step is to meet and discuss what you are looking for, so we can get a detailed idea of the landscape concept you have in mind..
After our initial landscape meeting, we then create computer-generated drawings. These include the positioning of pathways, driveways, patios, planting beds & retaining walls etc. With this drawing we are able to give you a visual representation of the concept before we even start building.
By designing a drawing, we are able to portray our concept to you. It also gives us the chance to iron out any detail 'wrinkles' and see how everything fits with your budget.
How much does a consultation and design cost?
Our consultations usually last around 1.5 - 2.0 hours and are $85. Our Design concepts start at $300 (and up) depending on size of the project and complexity of the design.
Understand the Landscape Design Process:
- Initial Meet and Greet
- Discuss all angles of concept, how we can possibly make the design better.
- Provide proof that we are the right company for you.
- Decide if both parties would like to continue to Step 2.
- Concept Meeting with design hard copy.
- Consider constraints, requirements, ideas, options & materials.
- Explain Contract, payment methods, warranties.
- Agree a date to start Installation
- Mark out utilities
- String out property lines
- Installation of concept.
- Constant communication on progress and any issues as they occur.
- Making sure the finishing details are completed.
- Walk-through to explain how your new landscape design works and answer questions, Lighting, Irrigation etc
- Warranty review.
- Final Invoice
- Testimonial request
With this process, we are able to keep you included every step of the way. By doing this, once we are finished you have all the knowledge and tools to look after the completed landscape design yourself. We will give you a detailed walk through of how the irrigation clock and lighting package works, so you can control your new landscape at the push of a button.
Interested in getting a Landscape Design?Contact Us
or call us at 778.650.6364